Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa aka Today I ate a lot of Food

Today is my father's birthday. He is currently drinking with his friends.

Today we cooked for him. Today I cooked a dish again. Nomnomnom~

They look like worms but that's mayonnaise. And crab sticks. And my mom and sister likes them.



It is summer. Season for mangoes. I love mangoes. 

My youngest sister made these. She ate most of them too.



I made this. Beef Brocolli Casserole. 

My other sister made this. Carbonara things. 

Not much bacon. Culprit = me. Cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast because I woke up late and there's no more food on the table. Culprit = them. :)



Sr Pedro chicken. My favorite chicken besides KFC and Kenny.

My favorite Ice cream flavor. I even fought with my siblings for this. Nomnomnom~

This is not an advertisement for Selecta. 

I pity myself for not eating a lot (I am actually the "left-over eater" of the family, but my stomach gave in today). Next time. :)

생일 축하 해요, 아버지!


No comments:

Post a Comment