Monday, April 25, 2011

I am not a human being

 

For the past few days, I've been looking at other people meticulously and have been examining them (not like the i-am-a-rapist-slash-doctor-kind-of-examining). While doing so, sometimes I feel like I hate them, or that I will hate them if we get to know each other, or sometimes i feel like I have to be with them. However, just today, I realized I am not like them- that I am not a human being, or something to that effect.


10 WAYS TO PROVE I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING 
(according to my observations)

 I am apathetic.
I am afraid of people.
I don't have feelings. Maybe. Maybe not.
I don't cry.
I show no affection to anyone.
I can't look anyone in the eyes.
I want to be alone.
I don't love anyone (romantically). Maybe.
I am not loved by anyone. 


http://www.flickr.com/photos/mryrbnsn/5652102821/
I do feel something, I feel things, but I am apathetic. I am not touched by graciousness or generosity or anything. Maybe. That's why I can't show any affection, and I am jealous of the people (insert names of my friends here) who can openly address and express their affection to other people, or even to everybody.

http://wh0rebones.tumblr.com/

I don't really want to be alone, but I am alone. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just listed 10 symptoms of being human. well not really. but we all feel that way every now and then, believe me. pana-panahon lang.

    here's a virtual hug from a fellow blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete